Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Introductions!

I've been reading feminist blogs lately, and I've found that I've got a lot to say. Enough that I can't seem to fit it all into the stories I write, which means it's a lot, a lot.

You can call me Anemone. I'm too young to have children and terrified of the idea of marriage, but I'm interested in the world of feminism and the way it is still relevant to today. I'm mostly interested on motherhood and how mother's are treated.

Let's see...

I started blogging elsewhere and I write under a very different name on various sites. The name for this blog...if you don't know who Boudica is, go look her up. I'm not explaining who the coolest woman to ever live is when you should know who she is. Everyone should know who she is. If you don't, then that's just tragic.


My comment policy is simple: If it offends me, it's gone. FYI, it's hard to offend me.

There will probably be other bloggers here from time to time, such as my friends Eisley and Daisy. Celestia and/or Holly might add in a few things, but that's still a big unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment